Moving Right Along
My enumerated list from yesterday:
- Created daily quote graphic
- Updated my main blog
- Sent February offer to GML
- Posted “Question of the Day” to my training site
- Updated Adventure Log at eCourse Adventures
- Drafted About Me page for A Blog is not a Business
- Updated plug-ins on A Blog is not a Business
- Drafted About Me page for From Dream to Dollars
- Updated plug-ins on From Dream to Dollars
- Drafted About Me page for On My Own Terms
- Updated plug-ins on On My Own Terms
- Drafted About Me page for The Content Ninja
- Updated plug-ins on The Content Ninja
- Drafted About Me page for Video Introvert
- Updated plug-ins on Video Introvert
- Posted content to my training site
- Posted GML video to A Blog is not a Business Facebook page
- Joined (unofficial) CourseCraft group on Facebook
- Posted my video introduction to the CourseCraft group on Facebook
- Researched how to add closed captioning to Doodly/VideoScribe videos
- Validated that Vimeo (which will be hosting my courses) has the capability to display closed captioning (not all video hosts do).
- Determined that I need 100 subscribers before I can get a custom channel URL for any of my channels
- Completed “bootstrap checklist”
- Started drafting script for GML promo video
- Created next task list
I’m super happy with how yesterday turned out. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to get together for our game night last night. Haven’t heard from anyone regarding the Ash Flat mission. I’ll just have to wait until Thursday, text them and see if I get any response.
It’s another cold morning today, 24F but the forecasted high is 60F. I’m hoping that the temperatures in the 20s become a thing of the past soon, the house always “seems” colder when it’s below 30F outside.
I’m definitely heading to recycling this week. Even if I don’t get any cardboard loaded up tomorrow, my paper bin is almost overflowing and needs to be emptied so I can finish tidying up the rest of the house. I’ve been taking tiny bites of elephants lately in an attempt to be “finished” by Friday, which is my two-year anniversary of being an official Arkansas resident.
It’s time to hit my task list for today, I can relax tomorrow. May you love the life you create for yourself. Namaste & ciao for now.