Winter’s Last Gasp?
My enumerated list from yesterday:
- Created daily quote graphic for Tuesday
- Created daily quote graphic for Wednesday
- Updated my main blog
- Sent March offer to GML
- Updated my affiliate marketing link spreadsheet
- Posted “A Love Letter to the Universe” to my Facebook page
- Posted content to my training site
- Responded to user requests on my training site
- Added logo to From Dream to Dollars
- Added site icon on From Dream to Dollars
- Created Categories for From Dream to Dollars
- Added Categories to the primary menu of From Dream to Dollars
- Created Facebook cover art for From Dream to Dollars Facebook page
- Enabled Facebook comments for From Dream to Dollars
- Completed eCourse Outline
- Created draft Adventure Map for Module 1 of eCourse
- Created draft Adventure Map for Module 2 of eCourse
- Created draft Adventure Map for Module 3 of eCourse
- Held buddy call for eCourse Adventures
- Created Content Notes for Chapter 1 of eCourse
- Created Content Notes for Chapter 2 of eCourse
- Created Content Notes for Chapter 3 of eCourse
- Watched CourseCraft Lesson 37
- Completed “bootstrap checklist”
- Created next task list
I’m hoping that this morning is winter’s last gasp. The current temperature is 15F, and looking at the long-term monthly forecasts for the next couple of months predict that this is the last morning we’ll experience temps in the teens until next fall. I certainly hope that’s true.
Today is going to be a Hulu kind of day. It’s too cold to go run errands so I’ll mail Dad’s letter tomorrow when the morning temps will be above freezing. Hopefully, I’ll also get some tidying up around the house done. I have to admit that when it’s this cold, I have very little motivation to do anything other than crawl under my fleece and nap.
Still, it’s always nice to wake up to no “to do” list for the day. May you love the life you create for yourself. Namaste & ciao for now.